TREE TOWNS BOXER CLUB, INC.
was organized in 1956.
Our Club is based in north eastern Illinois, with members in Illinois
and Wisconsin. Club members interests' include Conformation,
Obedience, Agility, Tracking, Therapy Work, Responsible Pet
Ownership, and supporting Boxer Rescue.
- To encourage and promote quality in the breeding of purebred Boxers
and to do all possible to bring their natural qualities to perfection;
- To urge members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as
approved by the American Kennel Club and the parent breed club, the
American Boxer Club, as the only standard of excellence by which the
Boxer will be judged;
- To support shows and obedience trials and to maintain a program of
awards which will encourage sportsmanlike competition, protect and
advance the interest of the breed;
- To conduct sanctioned and licensed specialty shows and obedience trials
under the rules of the American Kennel Club;
- To initiate educational programs and promotional activities, which will
stimulate and extend public interest in the Boxer;
- For members of Tree Towns Boxer Club to abide by those portions of the
American Boxer Club By-Laws and Code of Ethics which are applicable
to members of member clubs.